Saturday, September 15, 2007

Love Does Not Die

LOVE DOES NOT DIE

Are there problems in your relationship right now? Does you partner want to leave? Are you feeling angry with each other? No-one who really loves you ever stops loving you. You may disappoint them in some way, they may feel angry with you, but despite those feelings, that persons love will not die if they truly love you. Love is eternal and everlasting.

The tricky part here is knowing if this persons love is real. I wrote a little about this recently on my home page at www.freewebs.com/jelbaby/
and it is a topic that I would like to share more about with my readers. One writer, whose book I endorse on my site recently wrote to me and agreed with what I had to say.

If someone really loves you then being away from you and not in contact with you will drive them to insanity. On the surface they may say they don’t want to be with you or talk to you, but deep down, they are missing your company more than I can put into words. Many couples fight and get angry with each other, but the love never dies. They disappoint each other at time, but when they are apart, they are not happy. Things go wrong in relationships all the time, there are those times when you and partner are just not getting along and perhaps you may argue with each other, and both parties within that relationship may think that the love is gone. However this is just not true. If two people really love each other, then their love will not fade away.

It is what happens during the good times that will give you a clue about whether the love is real or not. The answers will just come to you. Having said that; more importantly it is what happens during the bad times that really show when love is real or not. Pay special attention to how your partner treats you during the bad times, for example; if you are sick or your children are sick or there is a crisis in the family. That is where the revelation will come. The strongest sign of real love with show up in your lives and you will have no doubts in that person’s love for you.

It is the love that is present in our relationships that make it so very hard to let go when couples break up. Many couples do not break up because they no longer love each other. It is in fact the opposite. They cannot solve their problems, so rather than to keep making each other more miserable they decide to go their separate way and find happiness with someone else. This is not the case for all relationships and marriages but it happens and I have to say that it is totally selfish. If two people share a life, a home, love between them and children or whatever it is they share, then it is my opinion that they should fight like hell (excuse the term) to get their marriage or relationship back on track. I do not believe in divorce or breaking life long commitments. Many couples these days, choose not to marry and just live together.

Lastly I will say that there only really three things worth breaking up or getting a divorce over and they are: Substance abuse, or any kind of addiction that a partner cannot overcome, abuse, and in some cases, infidelity. In my eyes there is no other problem that couples cannot work out. If the love is still there and I believe that love does not die, then you can work at getting your relationship back on track.

Copyright ©2007, Janelle Coulton

I hope that you enjoyed my short essay. I have many more thoughts about the mysteries and definitions of love. Many people have their own definitions of love, and what they perceive love to be. It is an interesting concept.

New Yahoo! Group

I have recently started a new group on Yahoo! Everyone is welcome to come and share their thought, ideas and obtain advice from other members. So far we are up to eight members and counting, please come and join us. It will be a lot of fun and we will all make friends from all over the globe. Click here to join the new Stop Break-ups group or go to my websites below to get a copy of my Free report.


For more information, Free Articles, E-books and reports please follow the links to Jel’s websites:
www.freewebs.com/jelbaby
www.freewebs.com/jel1.htm

No comments: